Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Broken Dolls review

Hey guys, today's a snow day for a lot of schools so I figured it'd be a perfect time to do a book review. Today I'm reviewing Broken Dolls by Tyrolin Puxty, an ebook I received from Curiosity Quills. I've been behind on my books lately out of not having much reading interest, but I finally got to this one.

The book is about a man who turns people into dolls. Yes, dolls. The story follows a girl named Ella who's been turned into a doll and has lived as one for many years and watches when the man makes new ones. When he decides he wants to make his granddaughter into a doll, however, Ella must find a way to stop him, as she's grown fond of his granddaughter.

This book was kinda spooky, and truly a unique read. The premise really intrigued me, so when I got the chance to read it, I jumped. I'm SO glad I read this. I think everyone should. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes creepy and overall just really great books. The cover is pretty gorgeous too! 5/5 stars, for sure. Thanks Curiosity Quills! Sorry this was such a short review, guys!

I'll put a picture of the book below so you can check out the gorgeous cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment